Variable Optical Attenuator LC/APC Male-Female Fixed Flanged Type 2dB Model: Fiber-Attenuator-LC/APC-2dB
Fiber attenuator LC/APC 2dB variable optical attenuator LC/APC male female fixed flanged type 2dB, is a device that reduces the effective strength of light signals transmitted through a fiber optic cable. Attenuators are used to control the amount of light power delivered to the end user by reducing long haul signal degradation or optical noise caused by reflections. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for a quick quotation if you are looking for fiber optic attenuator.
- Model: Fiber-Attenuator-LC/APC-2dB
- Fixed Flanged Type 2dB
- Fiber Connector: LC
- Ferrule Type: Zirconia Ceramic
- Connector Gender: Fixed Male to Female
- Transfer Mode: SM/MM
- Attenuation: 1~25dB
- Operating Wavelength(nm): 1260~1620(SM),850(MM)
- Attenuation Accuracy: 1-9dB±0.5dB, 10-25dB±10%
- Return Loss: ≥45dB
- Polarization Dependent Loss: ≤0.2dB
- Max Optical Input Power: 200mW
- Humidity: 95%RH
- Operating Temperature Range: -40~80°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -40~85°C
|Name||Variable Optical Attenuator LC/APC Male-Female Fixed Flanged Type 2dB|
|Ferrule Type||Zirconia Ceramic|
|Connector Gender||Fixed Male to Female|
|Attenuation Accuracy||1-9dB±0.5dB, 10-25dB±10%|
|Polarization Dependent Loss||≤0.2dB|
|Max Optical Input Power||200mW|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40~80°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40~85°C|
Variable Optical Attenuator is mainly used in fiber optic to debug optical power performance & optical instrument calibration correction & fiber signal attenuation to ensure the optical power in a stable and desired level in the link without any changes on its original transmission wave.
1. Stable Attenuation
2. Fast Connection: Distinctive male-female port, easy to connect patch cables and other equipment.
3. Flexible case for easy portability: Accurate size armed with elegant dust cap, better ensure the handy installation and protection from out-service.
4. Durable plastic shell for permanent protection.
Variable Optical Attenuator is a passive device used to reduce the power level of an optical signal.
Variable Optical Attenuator is generally used in single-mode long-haul applications to prevent optical overload at the receiver.
Variable Optical Attenuator is widely used in CWDM&DWDM, CATV systems, data center networks, test equipment, and other high power applications.