SC APC Attenuator Male-Female Fixed Type 8dB Model: Fiber-Attenuator-SC/APC-8dB
Fiber attenuator SC/APC-8dB SC APC attenuator Male-Female fixed type 8dB get you the best quality of signal strength in the network and make sure that your data is safe. Designed to function in harsh environments, fiber optic attenuators are also used to help protect your multimode fiber optic and prevent damage. Fiber optic attenuator made in China can be free of various modes errors. Please contact us for more customized fiber optic design and low price.
- Model: Fiber-Attenuator-SC/APC-8dB
- Fiber Connector: SC
- Ferrule Type: Zirconia Ceramic
- Connector Gender: Fixed Male to Female
- Transfer Mode: SM/MM
- Attenuation: 1~30dB
- Operating Wavelength(nm): 1260~1620(SM),850(MM)
- Attenuation Accuracy: 1-9dB±0.5dB, 10-25dB±10%
- Return Loss: ≥45dB
- Polarization Dependent Loss: ≤0.2dB
- Max Optical Input Power: 200mW
- Humidity: 95%RH
- Operating Temperature Range: -40~80°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -40~85°C
|Name||SC APC Attenuator Male-Female Fixed Type 8dB|
|Ferrule Type||Zirconia Ceramic|
|Connector Gender||Fixed Male to Female|
|Attenuation Accuracy||1-9dB±0.5dB, 10-25dB±10%|
|Polarization Dependent Loss||≤0.2dB|
|Max Optical Input Power||200mW|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40~80°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40~85°C|
SC APC Attenuator is mainly used in fiber optic to debug optical power performance & optical instrument calibration correction & fiber signal attenuation to ensure the optical power in a stable and desired level in the link without any changes on its original transmission wave.
1. Stable Attenuation
2. Fast Connection: Distinctive male-female port, easy to connect patch cables and other equipment.
3. Flexible case for easy portability: Accurate size armed with elegant dust cap, better ensure the handy installation and protection from out-service.
4. Durable metal shell for permanent protection: Shaped with metal material, our attenuators perfectly protect the core insert from external damage.
SC APC Attenuator is a passive device used to reduce the power level of an optical signal.
SC APC Attenuator is generally used in single-mode long-haul applications to prevent optical overload at the receiver.
SC APC Attenuator is widely used in CWDM&DWDM, CATV systems, data center networks, test equipment, and other high power applications.