Rack Mounted PLC Splitter For Optical Signal Power Splitting In PON networks
Rack Mounted PLC Splitter is a type of optical power management device that is fabricated using silica optical waveguide technology. Rack Mounted PLC Splitter features small size, high reliability, wide operating wavelength range and good channel-to-channel uniformity, and is widely used in PON networks to realize optical signal power splitting.
- Bwinners provides the whole series of 1xN and 2xN splitter products.
- 1×2, 1×4, 1×8, 1×16, 1×32, 1×64 and 2×4, 2×8, 2×16, 2×32 configurations available.
- All products meet GR-1209-CORE and GR-1221-CORE requirements.
- Low insertion loss and low PDL.
- Single mode and multimode available.
- High Reliability and Stability
- Wide wavelength range.