MPO Patch Cord For High Density Fiber Optic Network
Bwinners provides an extensive and complete line of high-density MTP® and MPO Patch Cords products, including jumpers, fanouts and pre-terminated solutions. MPO patch cords are a type of fiber optic patch cord that uses a multi-fiber connector known as a multi-fiber push-on (MPO) connector. These fiber patch cords are mainly used for use in high-density fiber optic networks, where many fiber cables need to be connected in a small space.
- MTP® and MPO are available.
- PC and APC polish meet standard requirement.
- Available for 8 and 12 fibers (Further assemblies, 24 fibers available on request).
- Support Method A, B, C and option for male and female for MTP®/MPO.
- Further assemblies, fanout length and cable length available on request.