Indoor Fiber Cable for Quick DataTransmitting
Bwinners indoor fiber cable is a type of fiber optic cable that is designed to be used inside buildings or other structures. It is made of thin, flexible glass or plastic fibers encased in a PVC or LSZH protective jacket. One of the main benefits of indoor fiber cable is its high speed and bandwidth capabilities. Ideal choice for applications that require high-speed internet or data transfer, such as video conferencing, streaming video, and online gaming.
- Outer Jacket Material: PVC or LSZH
- Fiber Count: 12,24,48,72,92,144 Fibers
- Suit for indoor FTTH line, CCTV, and Data Networks.
- Good performance of flame-retardant
- High-quality tight buffered or loose tube
- Supply OEM Service
- 100% quality assurance