Ftth Termination Box 1X16 PLC Splitter Model: SJ-ODB-SK07-B
SJ-ODB-SK07-B Ftth termination box 1X16 PLC splitter help to ensure secure and reliable connectivity between locations. Fiber optic boxes can be used for a variety of applications in both the industrial and commercial sectors such as: data collection, multi-item inventory system, cable management , computer backup storage systems : back up store, maintenance parts storage and exchange of new components or in some cases of replacement parts. If you have demands in FTTH splitter distribution box, call us now or leave messages via our online enquiry.
- Model: SJ-ODB-SK07-B
- Capacity: 16 Fibers
- PLC Splitter: 1×16 PLC Splitter
- Dimension: 310X235X100mm
- Installation: Wall-mounted; Pole-mounted
- Material: PC+ABS
Something about SJ-ODB-SK07-B fiber distribution box you need to know
Ftth Termination Box is used as a termination point for the feeder cable to connect with drop cable. The fiber splicing, splitting, distribution can be done in this box, and meanwhile, Ftth Termination Box provides solid protection and management for the FTTx network building.
|Name||Ftth Termination Box 1X16 PLC Splitter|
|PLC Splitter||1×16 PLC Splitter|
ABS material used ensures the body strong and light.
Protection Level: IP55.
Water-proof design for outdoor uses, lock provided for extra security.
Easy installations: Ready for wall mount – installation kit provided.
Adjustable adapter– to suit different size pigtails.
Space-saving! Double-layer design for easier installation and maintenance:
Lower layer for splicing, also suitable for mini splitters.
Upper layer for adapters, connectors, and fiber distribution.
Cable fixing units provided for fixing the outdoor optical cable.
Both cable glands and tie-wraps accessible.
Pre-connectorized cables supported (pre-connected with fast-connectors).
Bend radius protected and cable routing paths provided.
Capacity: 1X16 PLC Splitter
Cable Entrance: 2 Ports
Cable Exit: 16 simplex drop cables (Pre-connectorized cables supported)
FTTx, FTTH, FTTB, FTTO, Telecom network, CATV. Provide fusion and storage appliance for optical cables, for indoor fiber optic cable distribution.
Fully introduction of Bwinners fiber optic distribution box
The fiber distribution box comes with splice trays and cable management for splitting incoming and outgoing cables. Made to fit a wide range of installer needs, the enclosure features exposed front and rear panels in order to allow for easy access to all areas inside.
It can splice multiple cable transmissions in one box with just minimum number of splice trays. And it also comes with combining splice trays for keeping the cables split into outgoing and incoming flows.
There are two types of fiber optic distribution box, one is wall-mounted fiber optic distribution box which is used on wall and the other is Pole mounted fiber optic distribution box.
The optical fiber cable distribution box can be made of plastic, metal or SMC All of these three material fiber optical distribution box can be found from Bwinners. You can choose the suitable one according to your requirement. Bwinners will show the material as below.
Normally the plastic fiber distribution box materials used are PP, ABS, ABS+PC. The differences between those materials are in the density to obtain more impact resistance, temperature and flame resistance.
ABS is also cheaper than PC and is the most used for regular environments.
ABS+PC Strong material to endure harsh environmental conditions.
PC+ABS material used ensures the body strong and light.
This metal fiber optic distribution box comes with a durable metal construction to provide additional strength and reliability.
The metal material that is used to make the box is strong for outdoor uses, and waterproof for enhanced durability.
SMC (Glass fiber reinforced plastic) Fiber Distribution Box is lighter than the metal material box but stronger than the plastic material box, and can be molded to be different beautiful shapes. For Indoor/Outdoor application.
If you don’t sure what material is suitable for your network project, just feel free to contact us, we’d like to provide you the best solution.
Features of Distribution Box
- High mechanical strength
- Corrosion resistance
- Good sealing performance
- This enclosure is designed to house up to 24 splices or 144 fibers.
- The distribution box can be installed on the wall or cabinet, and provides a high-density fiber optic connection.
- Can accommodate a variety of cable connections, including terminals with sanded or non-stripped fibers.
- Indoor fiber optic distribution box can be divided into8 cores, 12cores, 16cores, 24 cores, 48 cores specifications according to the project need.
- Outdoor fiber optic distribution boxes are equipped with cable inlets and outlet ports, which can easily connect with the inlet and outlet cables.
- FTTX fiber optic distribution boxes are designed with a high density of fiber optic connectors and can be used to connect multiple distribution hubs in one location, which is convenient in large-scale projects.
- Fiber optic distribution box is widely used as fiber patching panel, fiber splicing box and fiber termination box, etc.
- The structure of FTTX fiber optic distribution box is strong and light weight, flexible to fit different pole sizes and easy installation on site.
- FTTX fiber optic distribution boxes come with various colors to meet customer requirements
Why Distribution Box
- Simplify the cable management:
With fiber distribution boxes, you can expect cables to be organized without having to deal with difficult cable management issues. Simplified installation and maintenance with movable structure.
- Pre-installed splice tray:
You don’t have to worry about having problems with the internal connections because it comes with a pre-installed splice tray.
- Available to add extra protection:
The fiber optic box is designed to accommodate multiple fusion splice trays and splice protection sleeves. You have the option of adding on other accessories and security features so that you are able to add extra protection whenever necessary.
- Easy installation:
The fiber optic box is designed for easy installation which means that you can finish setting up the equipment and have everything installed in a short period of time.
- Multi-functions in one box:
The fiber optic distribution box is used in the wiring, splicing, distribution, and terminal connection of optical fiber cable. Inside with tray for splicing and easily accessible main cables. Cable connection and splicing can be carried out in the same box.
The structure of the optical fiber distribution box is mainly composed of the box body, the internal sheet metal workpiece, the optical fiber movable connector, and the spare accessories.
The structure of the fiber optic distribution box is composed of several functional units. The functional units are :
- Making the SC or LC fiber adapter,
- Connecting with optical patch cord or fiber pigtail,
- Connecting with mechanical patch cord,
- Connecting with optical drop cable or communication line
- Provide fixing space for optical fiber or other devices, suitable for fiber to the home (FTTH) applications;
- Network interconnection
- Resource sharing can provide users with various services such as voice, data, radio and television
- Fiber To The Cabinet (FTTC)
- Fiber To The Building (FTTB)
- CATV networks
- Optical fiber communication
- Fiber optic network convergence
- Optical fiber access network
- Telecommunication networks
- Data communications networks
- Local area networks
Manufacturing of fiber optic distribution box
Bwinners is a professional fiber optic distribution box manufacturing company that makes durable fiber termination box in China factory. Quality assurance, and best after service are available.
Package of fiber optic distribution box
Bwinners always packages the termination box by hard carton, if you have customized package requirements, we also support your demands based on MOQ. Contact us, and send us your requirements by email, we’d like to meet your satisfaction.