96 Fibers 8 Ports Fiber Optic Splice Closure, Fiber Splicing Box Model: MBN-FOSC-A13
96 fibers 8 ports fiber optic splice closure is a modular solution that accommodates splicing and termination of optical cables, the max capacity is up to 96 fibers. Each tray has pre-installed cable management strips, which help you split incoming and outgoing cables with ease. If you are looking for fiber splicing box for FTTx network project, please feel free to contact us to ask for a quick quotation. We support a free sample service to check the quality before big order.
- Model: MBN-FOSC-A13
- Dimension: 315x200x98mm
- Max Capacity: 96 Cores, 8 Ports
- Cable Hole: 8 Holes
- Cable Diameter: Φ7.0-Φ18.0mm
- Sealing Structure: Mechanical sealing with rubber ring and clip lock
- Material: PC, ABS
- Installation: Aerial, Duct and Direct buried
Something about the MBN-FOSC-A13 fiber distribution box you need to know
Fiber Splice Enclosure widely used as the distribution and terminal connection in the FTTx communication network system. Fiber Splice Enclosure provides fiber splicing, protection, splitting, distribution, fiber storage, fiber management integrates functions for the FTTX network. Fiber Splice Enclosure is a perfect cost-effective solution-provider in the FTTx networks.
|Name||96 Fibers 8 Ports Fiber Optic Splice Closure|
|Cable Hole||4 In 4 Out, 8 Ports|
|Sealing Structure||Mechanical sealing with rubber ring and clip lock.|
|Max Capacity||96 Cores|
|Cable Diameter||Input Output 8 Holes xΦ18|
|Installation||Wall-mounted, Pole-mounted, Aerial|
|Packing Info||10pcs/Carton, 48X38X85CM, G.W.: 18kgs|
1. Total enclosed structure.
2. Material: PP, wet-proof, water-proof, dust-proof, anti-aging.
3. Clamping for feeder cable and drop cable, fiber splicing, fixation, storage, distribution, etc all in one.
4. Cable, pigtails, and patch cords run through their paths without disturbing each other, micro type PLC splitter installation, and easy maintenance.
5. The distribution panel can be flipped up, and feeder cable can be placed by expression port, easy for maintenance and installation.
6. The box can be installed by way of wall-mounted or poled-mounted, suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
Fully introduction of Bwinners fiber optic distribution box
The fiber distribution box comes with splice trays and cable management for splitting incoming and outgoing cables. Made to fit a wide range of installer needs, the enclosure features exposed front and rear panels in order to allow for easy access to all areas inside.
It can splice multiple cable transmissions in one box with just minimum number of splice trays. And it also comes with combining splice trays for keeping the cables split into outgoing and incoming flows.
There are two types of fiber optic distribution box, one is wall-mounted fiber optic distribution box which is used on wall and the other is Pole mounted fiber optic distribution box.
The optical fiber cable distribution box can be made of plastic, metal or SMC All of these three material fiber optical distribution box can be found from Bwinners. You can choose the suitable one according to your requirement. Bwinners will show the material as below.
Normally the plastic fiber distribution box materials used are PP, ABS, ABS+PC. The differences between those materials are in the density to obtain more impact resistance, temperature and flame resistance.
ABS is also cheaper than PC and is the most used for regular environments.
ABS+PC Strong material to endure harsh environmental conditions.
PC+ABS material used ensures the body strong and light.
This metal fiber optic distribution box comes with a durable metal construction to provide additional strength and reliability.
The metal material that is used to make the box is strong for outdoor uses, and waterproof for enhanced durability.
SMC (Glass fiber reinforced plastic) Fiber Distribution Box is lighter than the metal material box but stronger than the plastic material box, and can be molded to be different beautiful shapes. For Indoor/Outdoor application.
If you don’t sure what material is suitable for your network project, just feel free to contact us, we’d like to provide you the best solution.
Features of Distribution Box
- High mechanical strength
- Corrosion resistance
- Good sealing performance
- This enclosure is designed to house up to 24 splices or 144 fibers.
- The distribution box can be installed on the wall or cabinet, and provides a high-density fiber optic connection.
- Can accommodate a variety of cable connections, including terminals with sanded or non-stripped fibers.
- Indoor fiber optic distribution box can be divided into8 cores, 12cores, 16cores, 24 cores, 48 cores specifications according to the project need.
- Outdoor fiber optic distribution boxes are equipped with cable inlets and outlet ports, which can easily connect with the inlet and outlet cables.
- FTTX fiber optic distribution boxes are designed with a high density of fiber optic connectors and can be used to connect multiple distribution hubs in one location, which is convenient in large-scale projects.
- Fiber optic distribution box is widely used as fiber patching panel, fiber splicing box and fiber termination box, etc.
- The structure of FTTX fiber optic distribution box is strong and light weight, flexible to fit different pole sizes and easy installation on site.
- FTTX fiber optic distribution boxes come with various colors to meet customer requirements
Why Distribution Box
- Simplify the cable management:
With fiber distribution boxes, you can expect cables to be organized without having to deal with difficult cable management issues. Simplified installation and maintenance with movable structure.
- Pre-installed splice tray:
You don’t have to worry about having problems with the internal connections because it comes with a pre-installed splice tray.
- Available to add extra protection:
The fiber optic box is designed to accommodate multiple fusion splice trays and splice protection sleeves. You have the option of adding on other accessories and security features so that you are able to add extra protection whenever necessary.
- Easy installation:
The fiber optic box is designed for easy installation which means that you can finish setting up the equipment and have everything installed in a short period of time.
- Multi-functions in one box:
The fiber optic distribution box is used in the wiring, splicing, distribution, and terminal connection of optical fiber cable. Inside with tray for splicing and easily accessible main cables. Cable connection and splicing can be carried out in the same box.
The structure of the optical fiber distribution box is mainly composed of the box body, the internal sheet metal workpiece, the optical fiber movable connector, and the spare accessories.
The structure of the fiber optic distribution box is composed of several functional units. The functional units are :
- Making the SC or LC fiber adapter,
- Connecting with optical patch cord or fiber pigtail,
- Connecting with mechanical patch cord,
- Connecting with optical drop cable or communication line
- Provide fixing space for optical fiber or other devices, suitable for fiber to the home (FTTH) applications;
- Network interconnection
- Resource sharing can provide users with various services such as voice, data, radio and television
- Fiber To The Cabinet (FTTC)
- Fiber To The Building (FTTB)
- CATV networks
- Optical fiber communication
- Fiber optic network convergence
- Optical fiber access network
- Telecommunication networks
- Data communications networks
- Local area networks
Manufacturing of fiber optic distribution box
Bwinners is a professional fiber optic distribution box manufacturing company that makes durable fiber termination box in China factory. Quality assurance, and best after service are available.
Package of fiber optic distribution box
Bwinners always packages the termination box by hard carton, if you have customized package requirements, we also support your demands based on MOQ. Contact us, and send us your requirements by email, we’d like to meet your satisfaction.