LC Duplex Adapter Screw Type w/o Flange Model: Fiber Adapter-LC-DX
Fiber adapter-LC-DX LC duplex adapter screw type w/o flange are used to connect fiber optic cables to equipment such as routers, switches and network interface cards. The fiber optic cable adapters have a male connector on one side and female connector on the other side. Though fiber optic adapters are mainly used for connecting fiber optic cables, but they’re also used for making interconnections between various devices within the network. If you are looking for optical fibre adapter at bulk price, please don’t hesitate to contact us for a quick quotation. We are looking forward to your order.
- Model: Fiber Adapter-LC-DX
- Interface Type: SC, FC, ST, LC, MU, ST
- End-face: APC/UPC/PC
- Fiber mode: Singlemode & Multimode
- Sleeve: Zirconia, Ceramic, Phosphor bronze
- Frame Material: Plastic (LSZH)
- Color: Blue, Green, Beige, Aqua
- Flange type: With/without Flange
- Shutter type: With/without Shutter
Something about LC Duplex Adapter Screw Type w/o Flange you need to know
Duplex Adapter is a device that connects two optical cables together. Duplex Adapter comes in different versions depending on the number of connectors. Some have a single connector (simplex type), others two (duplex), and even others have four connectors (quad type).
You can insert a fiber optic adapter to various types of connectors at both ends of the adapter. When you do so, you realize the conversion capability between different types of interfaces. They include ST, LC, FC, MPO, and MTRJ.
Bwinners Optical Fiber Coupler is part of passive components for FTTH ODN connectivity, Bwinners Fiber optic adaptors are used to join two fiber optic patch cables together for realizing the transition between different interfaces and they are available for use with either single mode or multimode fiber optic patch cord. Bwinners Fiber optic adaptors can offer superior low loss performance with very high repeatability.
Bwinners offers different types of fiber adaptors comply with ITU standard, main products including Fiber Mating Sleeve Adaptor, Fiber Hybrid Adaptor, Fiber Bare Fiber Adaptor, Fiber Mechanical Attenuator, Field Assembly Optical Connector (FAOC), Splice-On Connector, Semi-finished Fiber Connector, etc.
|Fiber Optic Adapter/ Fiber Optic Flange/ Fiber Adaptor|
|Interface Type||SC, FC, ST, LC, MU, ST|
|Mode||Singlemode & Multimode|
|Fiber mode||Simplex, Duplex, Quad|
|Sleeve||Zirconia, Ceramic, Phosphor bronze|
|Frame Material||Plastic (LSZH)|
|Color||Blue, Green, Beige, Aqua|
|Flange type||With/without Flange|
|Shutter type||With/without Shutter|
|Housing Material||Polybutylene Terephthalate|
|Sleeve Material||Zirconia||Phosphor Bronze||Zirconia||Phosphor Bronze|
|Insertion Loss (dB)||≤0.2||≤0.3||≤0.2||≤0.2||≤0.3|
|Sleeve/Ferrule Withdraw Force||200gf – 600gf|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C ~ +75°C|
Fully introduction of Bwinners fiber optic adapter
What is fiber optic adapter?
Fiber optic adapter is a small passive device used to connect two fiber optic patch cables together. It’s also known as coupling sleeve and coupler.
Fiber optic adapter is a fiber optic connector that connects fiber optic cables to fiber optic patch panels. This type of connector is used in the field and in network applications as it is easily adaptable to a wide range of optical fiber types. The adapters are available in various sizes, but they are also made in different designs to suit specific applications.
The component of Fiber Optic Adapter
- the adapter
- the connector
The fiber optic adapter is a small, lightweight device that allows you to connect your fiber optic cable to any type of connector. It has two main parts: the adapter and the connector.
Types of fiber optic adapters
Fiber optic adapter is one of the most important passive components in fiber optic cables.
They are divided into singlemode and multimode types, and their connector types include SC, LC, FC, ST and MU. Generally, the male connector is called plug, female connector is called jack or socket. Their function is to allow physical connections between two dissimilar connectors in a fiber optic network.
The structure of the adapter is usually two FC/SC/ST connectors at both ends, but it can also be a hybrid coupler with different interface types such as LC-FC and LC-SC at both ends.
Features of Fiber Optic Adapter
- Good precision alignment interpolation.
- 1000 times of insertion and extraction,
- Good flame retardancy, high and low temperature resistance
- Impact strength in accordance with ROHS environmental requirements
- Stable and efficient low-insertion loss
- Attenuation ≤ 0.3dB, repeated plugging resistance, good wear resistance
- High quality ceramic casing
- High precision technology, stable performance, safe and reliable
- Superior isolation effect
- Effective noise suppression of ground loop, isolating of other types of interference signals
- Good interchangeability
- Good repeatability
- Wide applications
- Easy to use
- Various shapes and sizes
- Compliant with: IEC, JIS, Telcordia
- Convenience and ease of handling
- Flange or threaded mounting type
- Ceramic/Zirconia or phosphorous bronze sleeves
- Good changeability and repeatability
- Compatible with fiber panels
- High precision alignment and High precision sleeve
- Compact design
- Lightweight and durable plastic body
- Color coded for rapid fiber mode identification, reduction of errors, and mode mismatch
Fiber optic adapter usage
Fiber optic adapter is a device that makes it possible to connect two fiber optic cables together. Fiber optic adapter is a kind of optical splice closure which can be used to connect two fibers together as they run within the same cable.
Fiber optic adapters are used in many applications, such as:
- Medical imaging
- Automotive and aviation
- Electronics manufacturing
- FTTX, FTTH
- LAN, WAN, CATV networks
- Active device termination/Transceiver interface
- Gigabit ethernet
- Fiber communications, Data communication networks and processing, Industrial, Mechanical, and Military.
Manufacturing of Fiber Optic Adapter
Bwinners is a leading fiber optic adapter supplier, manufacturer in China, with our own factory to product the quality fiber optic adapter. So you can buy the fiber optic coupler from us at a competitive price.
Package of Fiber Optic Adapter
Bwinners always package our fiber optic products by hard cartoon like below, if you have customized package requirements, we also provide this service. Please contact us early!
Normally, 50 pieces Fiber Optic Adapter in a small blister box, outside by carton box.