Optical Variable Attenuator LC/UPC Male-Female Fixed Flanged Type 2dB Model: Fiber-Attenuator-LC/UPC-2dB
Fiber attenuator LC/UPC-2dB optical variable Attenuator LC/UPC male-female fixed flanged type 2dB is used to decrease the optical power density around a fiber from a specific source or destination. This allows you to connect multiple fibers that have different wavelengths, distances and polarization states within the same cable. For unshielded or non-uniformly terminated fibers, a fiber optic attenuator helps to minimize the gain at the input of an optical amplifier. Need fiber optic attenuators? We can help you find the best product for your needs! Contact us to ask questions and talk about your project.
- Model: Fiber-Attenuator-LC/UPC-2dB
- Fixed Flanged Type 2dB
- Fiber Connector: LC
- Ferrule Type: Zirconia Ceramic
- Connector Gender: Fixed Male to Female
- Transfer Mode: SM/MM
- Attenuation: 1~25dB
- Operating Wavelength(nm): 1260~1620(SM),850(MM)
- Attenuation Accuracy: 1-9dB±0.5dB, 10-25dB±10%
- Return Loss: ≥45dB
- Polarization Dependent Loss: ≤0.2dB
- Max Optical Input Power: 200mW
- Humidity: 95%RH
- Operating Temperature Range: -40~80°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -40~85°C
|Name||Optical Variable Attenuator LC/UPC Male-Female Fixed Flanged Type 2dB|
|Ferrule Type||Zirconia Ceramic|
|Connector Gender||Fixed Male to Female|
|Attenuation Accuracy||1-9dB±0.5dB, 10-25dB±10%|
|Polarization Dependent Loss||≤0.2dB|
|Max Optical Input Power||200mW|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40~80°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40~85°C|
Optical Variable Attenuator is mainly used in fiber optic to debug optical power performance & optical instrument calibration correction & fiber signal attenuation to ensure the optical power in a stable and desired level in the link without any changes on its original transmission wave.
1. Stable Attenuation
2. Fast Connection: Distinctive male-female port, easy to connect patch cables and other equipment.
3. Flexible case for easy portability: Accurate size armed with elegant dust cap, better ensure the handy installation and protection from out-service.
4. Durable plastic shell for permanent protection.
Optical Variable Attenuator is a passive device used to reduce the power level of an optical signal. Optical Variable Attenuator is generally used in single-mode long-haul applications to prevent optical overload at the receiver.
Optical Variable Attenuator is widely used in CWDM&DWDM, CATV systems, data center networks, test equipment, and other high power applications.