Optical Attenuator SC/UPC Male-Female Fixed Type 30dB Model: Fiber-Attenuator-SC/UPC-30dB
Fiber attenuator SC/UPC-30dB optical attenuator SC/UPC male-female fixed type 30dB helps ensure that the maximum amount of light is allowed to pass through and the minimum amount is blocked. Fiber optic attenuators have an internal filter in order to prevent dirt and debris, even water and salt, from entering the light guide. Fiber optic attenuators must be used if you want to use high power devices such as lasers, amplifiers and vacuum tubes on your fiber-optic cables. If you are interested in fiber optic attenuator, please feel free to contact us. We will quote the best price for you.
- Model: Fiber-Attenuator-SC/UPC-30dB
- Fiber Connector: SC
- Ferrule Type: Zirconia Ceramic
- Connector Gender: Fixed Male to Female
- Transfer Mode: SM/MM
- Attenuation: 1~30dB
- Operating Wavelength(nm): 1260~1620(SM),850(MM)
- Attenuation Accuracy: 1-9dB±0.5dB, 10-25dB±10%
- Return Loss: ≥45dB
- Polarization Dependent Loss: ≤0.2dB
- Max Optical Input Power: 200mW
- Humidity: 95%RH
- Operating Temperature Range: -40~80°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -40~85°C
|Name||Optical Attenuator SC/UPC Male-Female Fixed Type 30dB|
|Ferrule Type||Zirconia Ceramic|
|Connector Gender||Fixed Male to Female|
|Attenuation Accuracy||1-9dB±0.5dB, 10-25dB±10%|
|Polarization Dependent Loss||≤0.2dB|
|Max Optical Input Power||200mW|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40~80°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40~85°C|
Optical Attenuator is mainly used in fiber optic to debug optical power performance & optical instrument calibration correction & fiber signal attenuation to ensure the optical power in a stable and desired level in the link without any changes on its original transmission wave.
1. Stable Attenuation
2. Fast Connection: Distinctive male-female port, easy to connect patch cables and other equipment.
3. Flexible case for easy portability: Accurate size armed with elegant dust cap, better ensure the handy installation and protection from out-service.
4. Durable metal shell for permanent protection: Shaped with metal material, our attenuators perfectly protect the core insert from external damage.
Optical Attenuator is a passive device used to reduce the power level of an optical signal.
Optical Attenuator is generally used in single-mode long-haul applications to prevent optical overload at the receiver.
Optical Attenuator is widely used in CWDM&DWDM, CATV systems, data center networks, test equipment, and other high power applications.