Optic Fixed Attenuator SC/UPC Male-Female Fixed Type 15dB Model: Fiber-Attenuator-SC/UPC-15dB
Fiber attenuator-SC/UPC-15dB optic fixed attenuator SC/UPC Male-Female fixed type 15dB can prevent interference inside a fiber optic system by reducing the intensity of light. Attenuators are used to reduce light intensity in optical applications. They are traditionally used in high-end systems, where intense signals are transmitted over long distances. Looking for fiber optic attenuator from China? We would like to help you find what you need. If you are interested in our products or looking for professional fiber optic attenuator partner, please feel free to contact us for more information.
- Model: Fiber-Attenuator-SC/UPC-15dB
- Fiber Connector: SC
- Ferrule Type: Zirconia Ceramic
- Connector Gender: Fixed Male to Female
- Transfer Mode: SM/MM
- Attenuation: 1~30dB
- Operating Wavelength(nm): 1260~1620(SM),850(MM)
- Attenuation Accuracy: 1-9dB±0.5dB, 10-25dB±10%
- Return Loss: ≥45dB
- Polarization Dependent Loss: ≤0.2dB
- Max Optical Input Power: 200mW
- Humidity: 95%RH
- Operating Temperature Range: -40~80°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -40~85°C
|Name||Optic Fixed Attenuator SC/UPC Male-Female Fixed Type 15dB|
|Ferrule Type||Zirconia Ceramic|
|Connector Gender||Fixed Male to Female|
|Attenuation Accuracy||1-9dB±0.5dB, 10-25dB±10%|
|Polarization Dependent Loss||≤0.2dB|
|Max Optical Input Power||200mW|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40~80°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40~85°C|
Optic Fixed Attenuator is a passive device used to reduce the power level of an optical signal. Optic Fixed Attenuator offers low return loss, high mode stability. Optic Fixed Attenuator is easy to connect patch cables and other equipment.
1. Stable Attenuation
2. Fast Connection: Distinctive male-female port, easy to connect patch cables and other equipment.
3. Flexible case for easy portability: Accurate size armed with elegant dust cap, better ensure the handy installation and protection from out-service.
4. Durable metal shell for permanent protection: Shaped with metal material, our attenuators perfectly protect the core insert from external damage.
Optic Fixed Attenuator is a passive device used to reduce the power level of an optical signal.
Optic Fixed Attenuator is generally used in single-mode long-haul applications to prevent optical overload at the receiver.
Optic Fixed Attenuator is widely used in CWDM&DWDM, CATV systems, data center networks, test equipment, and other high power applications.