Optic Fiber Attenuator LC/UPC Male-Female Fixed Flanged Type 8dB Model: Fiber-Attenuator-LC/UPC-8dB
Fiber attenuator LC/UPC 8dB optic fiber attenuator LC/UPC male female fixed flanged type 8dB is an electronic device that reduces the intensity of a laser beam. The purpose of this type of device is to increase the safety margin when a laser source has to be used. It must also serve as a function block between the IEC 62271 worldwide standard and proprietary systems, e.g. for harsh environments. You are in the right place to get any fiber optic attenuator from us. We have a high quality, competitive price, and the fastest delivery time. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
- Model: Fiber-Attenuator-LC/UPC-8dB
- Fixed Flanged Type 2dB
- Fiber Connector: LC
- Ferrule Type: Zirconia Ceramic
- Connector Gender: Fixed Male to Female
- Transfer Mode: SM/MM
- Attenuation: 1~25dB
- Operating Wavelength(nm): 1260~1620(SM),850(MM)
- Attenuation Accuracy: 1-9dB±0.5dB, 10-25dB±10%
- Return Loss: ≥45dB
- Polarization Dependent Loss: ≤0.2dB
- Max Optical Input Power: 200mW
- Humidity: 95%RH
- Operating Temperature Range: -40~80°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -40~85°C
|Name||Optic Fiber Attenuator LC/UPC Male-Female Fixed Flanged Type 8dB|
|Ferrule Type||Zirconia Ceramic|
|Connector Gender||Fixed Male to Female|
|Attenuation Accuracy||1-9dB±0.5dB, 10-25dB±10%|
|Polarization Dependent Loss||≤0.2dB|
|Max Optical Input Power||200mW|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40~80°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40~85°C|
Optic Fiber Attenuator is mainly used in fiber optic to debug optical power performance & optical instrument calibration correction & fiber signal attenuation to ensure the optical power in a stable and desired level in the link without any changes on its original transmission wave.
1. Stable Attenuation
2. Fast Connection: Distinctive male-female port, easy to connect patch cables and other equipment.
3. Flexible case for easy portability: Accurate size armed with elegant dust cap, better ensure the handy installation and protection from out-service.
4. Durable plastic shell for permanent protection.
Optic Fiber Attenuator is a passive device used to reduce the power level of an optical signal. Optic Fiber Attenuator is generally used in single-mode long-haul applications to prevent optical overload at the receiver.
Optic Fiber Attenuator is widely used in CWDM&DWDM, CATV systems, data center networks, test equipment, and other high power applications.