LC/APC Male Female Attenuator Fixed Flanged Type 20dBModel: Fiber-Attenuator-LC/APC-20dB
LC Male Female Attenuator is a passive device used to reduce the power level of an optical signal. LC Male Female Attenuator offers low return loss, high mode stability. LC Male Female Attenuator is easy to connect patch cables and other equipment.
- Model: Fiber-Attenuator-LC/APC-20dB
- Fixed Flanged Type 2dB
- Fiber Connector: LC
- Ferrule Type: Zirconia Ceramic
- Connector Gender: Fixed Male to Female
- Transfer Mode: SM/MM
- Attenuation: 1~25dB
- Operating Wavelength(nm): 1260~1620(SM),850(MM)
- Attenuation Accuracy: 1-9dB±0.5dB, 10-25dB±10%
- Return Loss: ≥45dB
- Polarization Dependent Loss: ≤0.2dB
- Max Optical Input Power: 200mW
- Humidity: 95%RH
- Operating Temperature Range: -40~80°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -40~85°C
|Name||LC/APC Male Female Attenuator Fixed Flanged Type 20dB|
|Ferrule Type||Zirconia Ceramic|
|Connector Gender||Fixed Male to Female|
|Attenuation Accuracy||1-9dB±0.5dB, 10-25dB±10%|
|Polarization Dependent Loss||≤0.2dB|
|Max Optical Input Power||200mW|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40~80°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40~85°C|
LC Male Female Attenuator is mainly used in fiber optic to debug optical power performance & optical instrument calibration correction & fiber signal attenuation to ensure the optical power in a stable and desired level in the link without any changes on its original transmission wave.
1. Stable Attenuation
2. Fast Connection: Distinctive male-female port, easy to connect patch cables and other equipment.
3. Flexible case for easy portability: Accurate size armed with elegant dust cap, better ensure the handy installation and protection from out-service.
4. Durable plastic shell for permanent protection.
LC Male Female Attenuator is a passive device used to reduce the power level of an optical signal. LC Male Female Attenuator is generally used in single-mode long-haul applications to prevent optical overload at the receiver.
LC Male Female Attenuator is widely used in CWDM&DWDM, CATV systems, data center networks, test equipment, and other high power applications.