LC/APC Fiber Optic Attenuator Male-Female Fixed Flanged Type 15dB Model: Fiber-Attenuator-LC/APC-15dB
Fiber attenuator LC/APC-15dB LC/APC fiber optic attenuator Male-Female fixed flanged type 15dB, is a durable, cost-effective and efficient solution for wire star formation in a number of applications. The advantages of using fiber optic attenuators are that they are fast and easy to install. You also have complete control over the direction and intensity of light traveling through the fiber optic attenuator. If you are looking for fiber optic attenuator, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will provide you with a quick quotation.
- Model: Fiber-Attenuator-LC/APC-15dB
- Fixed Flanged Type 2dB
- Fiber Connector: LC
- Ferrule Type: Zirconia Ceramic
- Connector Gender: Fixed Male to Female
- Transfer Mode: SM/MM
- Attenuation: 1~25dB
- Operating Wavelength(nm): 1260~1620(SM),850(MM)
- Attenuation Accuracy: 1-9dB±0.5dB, 10-25dB±10%
- Return Loss: ≥45dB
- Polarization Dependent Loss: ≤0.2dB
- Max Optical Input Power: 200mW
- Humidity: 95%RH
- Operating Temperature Range: -40~80°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -40~85°C
|Name||LC/APC Fiber Optic Attenuator Male-Female Fixed Flanged Type 15dB|
|Ferrule Type||Zirconia Ceramic|
|Connector Gender||Fixed Male to Female|
|Attenuation Accuracy||1-9dB±0.5dB, 10-25dB±10%|
|Polarization Dependent Loss||≤0.2dB|
|Max Optical Input Power||200mW|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40~80°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40~85°C|
LC Fiber Optic Attenuator is mainly used in fiber optic to debug optical power performance & optical instrument calibration correction & fiber signal attenuation to ensure the optical power in a stable and desired level in the link without any changes on its original transmission wave.
1. Stable Attenuation
2. Fast Connection: Distinctive male-female port, easy to connect patch cables and other equipment.
3. Flexible case for easy portability: Accurate size armed with elegant dust cap, better ensure the handy installation and protection from out-service.
4. Durable plastic shell for permanent protection.
LC Fiber Optic Attenuator is a passive device used to reduce the power level of an optical signal. LC Fiber Optic Attenuator is generally used in single-mode long-haul applications to prevent optical overload at the receiver.
LC Fiber Optic Attenuator is widely used in CWDM&DWDM, CATV systems, data center networks, test equipment, and other high power applications.