Fusion Protection Sleeves Dia. 1.2mm X 40mm(L) Model: BW-OFS-40M
BW-OFS-40M fusion protection sleeves Dia. 1.2mm X 40mm(L) is a very thin and light weight sleeve that protects the cables, connectors, and wires of fiber optic cable plant. Fiber optic sleeves are an easy and convenient way to manage cables and keep them clean. It’s a great solution for use in your panel, rack or cabinet. Bwinner is one of the suppliers of fiberoptic components and services in the global optical communications market. If you are looking for stable quality fiber optic sleeve, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us for more details. We are always available at your service.
- Model: BW-OFS-40M
- Color: Clear / Transparent
- Material: Outer Heat-shrink Tube, Inner Fiber Tube, Stainless Steel Rod inside
- Protection Sleeves Lenght: 25mm, 30mm, 35mm,40mm, 45mm , 55mm , 60mm
- Steel needle Diameter: 0.5mm, 0.8mm, 1.0mm,1.2mm,1.5mm (Standard Single Fiber)
- Tensile Strength: 18MPa(acc. ASTM D2671)
- Elongation at break: 700%(acc. ASTM D2671)
- Density: 0.94g/cm3(acc. ISO R1183D)
- Dielectric Strength: 25KV/mm(acc. IEC 243)
- Length Change: ±5%(acc. ASTM D2671)
- Packing: 100pcs/bag
Introduction of Fiber Optic Sleeve
Fiber optic sleeve is a sleeve that covers the fiber optic cable to protect the fiber while in use, prevent the fibers from getting damaged by shock. Fiber optic sleeves are generally made of hard plastic, aluminum alloy or even stainless steel and can be attached with screws or adhesive tape. The fiber optic sleeve is a highly ruggedized product and has excellent performance for many years.
Features of Fiber Sleeves
- Low-temperature resistance,
- High-temperature resistance
- Corrosion resistance
- Surface light
- High straight degree
- Long Service
- RoHS and Reach Compliant
- Clear(transparent)outer Tube
- Polished stainless steel rod
- Stocked for immediate delivery
- Excellent reinforcement of fusion splicing portion
- Reliable protection under any environmental conditions
- Fits into most splice holders
- Attenuation is almost zero,the signal transfer is more stable and faster
- Quick shrink-down time easy installation,reducing damage risk to an optical fiber.
- Custom products available
Colors of Fiber Splice Sleeves
Bwinners fiber splice sleeves cover 12 colors heat shrink splice sleeves for selection, you can choose your favorite color for yourself. The most popular color is white transparent.
- Sky Blue
- Sea Blue
Structure of Fiber Cable Protection Sleeves
Heat shrinkable tube with stainless steel needle, with a standard 304 stainless steel fixed stronger. After 144Hours of salt spray test has excellent corrosion resistance, long time storage does not rust.
Fiber splice protective sleeve covers:
- Outer Shrink Tube
- Inner Tube
- Stainless Steel Needle
Why Fiber Splice Sleeve
Fiber optic sleeves are used to protect fiber optic connectors in the field. It can reduce cost, improve durability, and increase installation effectiveness. They are often used at the beginning of a fiber install to prevent damaged fibers from being further damaged during installation. Consistent use of fiber sleeve reduces the number of splices needed in the field for connector support and acts as a barrier to dust penetration.
The fiber optic sleeve is more than just a protective sleeve. It will also serve as a replacement piece when your fiber optic cable get damaged, or is no longer fitting securely in place. The fiber optic sleeve will help you maximize the performance of your fiber optic communications and save money on installation costs.
Application of Fiber Optic Splice Sleeve
The fiber optic sleeves are inserted into the fiber optic cable during the fabrication process and after the splicing process to protect the end faces of individual fibers against environmental hazards such as moisture and mechanical impacts.
Therefore, the fiber optic splice sleeve plays an important role in the direct splicing of bare optical fibers or splicing connectors to optical fibers.
Fiber optic splice sleeve is widely applied in:
- FTTH system
- Fusion splicing
- Fiber cable protecting
- Rack-mount & wall-mount termination box
- Fiber optic splice closure
- Optical fiber switch box
Manufacturing of Fiber Optic Cable Sleeve
Bwinners is a leading fiber optic cable sleeve supplier, and manufacturer in China, we produce and export the durable quality fiber splice sleeve worldwide. With competitive price, stable quality and big stock, if you are looking for quality splice sleeve, you come to the right place, please don’t hesitate to contact us for more details.
For our production capacity, please follow the below information:
– Bwinner produces the protection sleeve quantity at 1 million per day
– Our standard package is 100 pcs per bag
– Our factory has 5 production line that aim to the fiber sleeve manufacturing
For more details, please kindly to contact us. Or you are also welcome to visit our fiber optic sleeve factory.
Package of Protection Sleeve
Bwinners always package the protection sleeves by the carton, if you have demands in customized splice sleeve package, we also accept this service. Please let us know before shipping if you need this service.