Fibre Attenuator SC/UPC Male-Female Fixed Type 1dB Model: Fiber-Attenuator-SC/UPC-1dB
Fiber attenuator SC/UPC-1dB fibre attenuator SC/UPC male-female fixed type 1dB is used in fiber optic communication systems to reduce the brightness of light beam. It is also used in laser light sources and optical receivers. Fiber optic attenuator can be classified into three categories: fixed type, variable type and digital type. Welcome to contact us to get the solution for your network building project. Free sample is available.
- Model: Fiber-Attenuator-SC/UPC-1dB
- Fiber Connector: SC
- Ferrule Type: Zirconia Ceramic
- Connector Gender: Fixed Male to Female
- Transfer Mode: SM/MM
- Attenuation: 1~30dB
- Operating Wavelength(nm): 1260~1620(SM),850(MM)
- Attenuation Accuracy: 1-9dB±0.5dB, 10-25dB±10%
- Return Loss: ≥45dB
- Polarization Dependent Loss: ≤0.2dB
- Max Optical Input Power: 200mW
- Humidity: 95%RH
- Operating Temperature Range: -40~80°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -40~85°C
|Name||Fibre Attenuator SC/UPC Male-Female Fixed Type 1dB|
|Ferrule Type||Zirconia Ceramic|
|Connector Gender||Fixed Male to Female|
|Attenuation Accuracy||1-9dB±0.5dB, 10-25dB±10%|
|Polarization Dependent Loss||≤0.2dB|
|Max Optical Input Power||200mW|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40~80°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40~85°C|
Fibre Attenuator is mainly used in fiber optic to debug optical power performance & optical instrument calibration correction & fiber signal attenuation to ensure the optical power in a stable and desired level in the link without any changes on its original transmission wave.
1. Stable Attenuation
2. Fast Connection: Distinctive male-female port, easy to connect patch cables and other equipment.
3. Flexible case for easy portability: Accurate size armed with elegant dust cap, better ensure the handy installation and protection from out-service.
4. Durable metal shell for permanent protection: Shaped with metal material, our attenuators perfectly protect the core insert from external damage.
Fibre Attenuator is a passive device used to reduce the power level of an optical signal.
Fibre Attenuator is generally used in single-mode long-haul applications to prevent optical overload at the receiver.
Fibre Attenuator is widely used in CWDM&DWDM, CATV systems, data center networks, test equipment, and other high power applications.