Fiber SC/UPC Attenuator Male-Female Fixed Type 8dB Model: Fiber-Attenuator-SC/UPC-8dB
Fiber attenuator SC/UPC-8dB fiber SC/UPC attenuator male-female fixed type 8dB is a device that connects the input end of a fiber optic cable to the equipment requiring amplification. The attenuator allows an optical signal to be amplified while maintaining low loss, typically at around 0.3dB. Used in fiber optic transmission systems, fiber to the home and fiber to the building. Fiber optic attenuators are used as cell phone amplifiers, LAN cores and routers. Feel free to contact us for a quotation and Bwinners will be happy to start a business relationship with you.
- Model: Fiber-Attenuator-SC/UPC-8dB
- Fiber Connector: SC
- Ferrule Type: Zirconia Ceramic
- Connector Gender: Fixed Male to Female
- Transfer Mode: SM/MM
- Attenuation: 1~30dB
- Operating Wavelength(nm): 1260~1620(SM),850(MM)
- Attenuation Accuracy: 1-9dB±0.5dB, 10-25dB±10%
- Return Loss: ≥45dB
- Polarization Dependent Loss: ≤0.2dB
- Max Optical Input Power: 200mW
- Humidity: 95%RH
- Operating Temperature Range: -40~80°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -40~85°C
|Name||Fiber SC/UPC Attenuator Male-Female Fixed Type 8dB|
|Ferrule Type||Zirconia Ceramic|
|Connector Gender||Fixed Male to Female|
|Attenuation Accuracy||1-9dB±0.5dB, 10-25dB±10%|
|Polarization Dependent Loss||≤0.2dB|
|Max Optical Input Power||200mW|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40~80°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40~85°C|
Fiber SC Attenuator is mainly used in fiber optic to debug optical power performance & optical instrument calibration correction & fiber signal attenuation to ensure the optical power in a stable and desired level in the link without any changes on its original transmission wave.
1. Stable Attenuation
2. Fast Connection: Distinctive male-female port, easy to connect patch cables and other equipment.
3. Flexible case for easy portability: Accurate size armed with elegant dust cap, better ensure the handy installation and protection from out-service.
4. Durable metal shell for permanent protection: Shaped with metal material, our attenuators perfectly protect the core insert from external damage.
Fiber SC Attenuator is a passive device used to reduce the power level of an optical signal.
Fiber SC Attenuator is generally used in single-mode long-haul applications to prevent optical overload at the receiver.
Fiber SC Attenuator is widely used in CWDM&DWDM, CATV systems, data center networks, test equipment, and other high power applications.