Fiber Optic Attenuator LC/UPC Male-Female Fixed Flanged Type 1dB Model: Fiber-Attenuator-LC/UPC-1dB
Fiber attenuator LC/UPC-1dB fiber optic attenuator LC/UPC male-female fixed flanged type 1dB are designed to control the light intensity at its input and output, with the result being reduced light levels. This works by preventing or limiting the transmission through a fiber optic channel. It is available in several different shapes and sizes which cater for a wide range of applications. For example, it can be used in many industrial settings where there may be high levels of short lights, or even to reduce air-con lights in homes. Looking for quality fiber optic attenuators from China? Please don’t hesitate to contact us. We can offer you wide variety of high-quality products at affordable prices.
- Model: Fiber-Attenuator-LC/UPC-1dB
- Fixed Flanged Type 2dB
- Fiber Connector: LC
- Ferrule Type: Zirconia Ceramic
- Connector Gender: Fixed Male to Female
- Transfer Mode: SM/MM
- Attenuation: 1~25dB
- Operating Wavelength(nm): 1260~1620(SM),850(MM)
- Attenuation Accuracy: 1-9dB±0.5dB, 10-25dB±10%
- Return Loss: ≥45dB
- Polarization Dependent Loss: ≤0.2dB
- Max Optical Input Power: 200mW
- Humidity: 95%RH
- Operating Temperature Range: -40~80°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -40~85°C
|Name||Fiber Optic Attenuator LC/UPC Male-Female Fixed Flanged Type 1dB|
|Ferrule Type||Zirconia Ceramic|
|Connector Gender||Fixed Male to Female|
|Attenuation Accuracy||1-9dB±0.5dB, 10-25dB±10%|
|Polarization Dependent Loss||≤0.2dB|
|Max Optical Input Power||200mW|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40~80°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40~85°C|
Fiber Optic Attenuator is mainly used in fiber optic to debug optical power performance & optical instrument calibration correction & fiber signal attenuation to ensure the optical power in a stable and desired level in the link without any changes on its original transmission wave.
1. Stable Attenuation
2. Fast Connection: Distinctive male-female port, easy to connect patch cables and other equipment.
3. Flexible case for easy portability: Accurate size armed with elegant dust cap, better ensure the handy installation and protection from out-service.
4. Durable plastic shell for permanent protection.
Fiber Optic Attenuator is a passive device used to reduce the power level of an optical signal. Optic Attenuator is generally used in single-mode long-haul applications to prevent optical overload at the receiver.
Fiber Optic Attenuator is widely used in CWDM&DWDM, CATV systems, data center networks, test equipment, and other high power applications.