Coupler Adaptor LC APC/UPC/PC DX Symmetrical Assembly Type with Flange Model: Fiber Adapter-LC-DX-Flange-Symmetrical
Fiber adapter LC DX flange symmetrical coupler adaptor LC APC/UPC/PC DX symmetrical assembly type with flange is a special piece of technology that is used to connect fiber optic equipment such as a router or switch. The fibre optic adaptors contains an LC connector on each end so that the optical cable can be connected to it. If you are interested in fiber optic adapter, please feel free to contact us by filling out the quick inquiry form. We will get back to you within 12 hours, and offer a competitive quote
- Model: Fiber Adapter-LC-DX-Flange-Symmetrical
- Interface Type: SC, FC, ST, LC, MU, ST
- End-face: APC/UPC/PC
- Fiber mode: Singlemode & Multimode
- Sleeve: Zirconia, Ceramic, Phosphor bronze
- Frame Material: Plastic (LSZH)
- Color: Blue, Green, Beige, Aqua
- Flange type: With/without Flange
- Shutter type: With/without Shutter
|Fiber Optic Adapter/ Fiber Optic Flange/ Fiber Adaptor|
|Interface Type||SC, FC, ST, LC, MU, ST|
|Mode||Singlemode & Multimode|
|Fiber mode||Simplex, Duplex, Quad|
|Sleeve||Zirconia, Ceramic, Phosphor bronze|
|Frame Material||Plastic (LSZH)|
|Color||Blue, Green, Beige, Aqua|
|Flange type||With/without Flange|
|Shutter type||With/without Shutter|
|Housing Material||Polybutylene Terephthalate|
|Sleeve Material||Zirconia||Phosphor Bronze||Zirconia||Phosphor Bronze|
|Insertion Loss (dB)||≤0.2||≤0.3||≤0.2||≤0.2||≤0.3|
|Sleeve/Ferrule Withdraw Force||200gf – 600gf|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C ~ +75°C|
Coupler Adaptor is a device that connects two optical cables together. Coupler Adaptor comes in different versions depending on the number of connectors. Some have a single connector (simplex type), others two (duplex), and even others have four connectors (quad type).
You can insert a fiber optic adapter into various types of connectors at both ends of the adapter. When you do so, you realize the conversion capability between different types of interfaces. They include ST, LC, FC, MPO, and MTRJ.
Bwinners Coupler Adaptor is part of passive components for FTTH ODN connectivity, Bwinners Fiber optic adaptors are used to join two fiber optic patch cables together for realizing the transition between different interfaces and they are available for use with either single-mode or multimode fiber optic patch cord. Bwinners Fiber optic adaptors can offer superior low loss performance with very high repeatability.
Bwinners offers different types of fiber adaptors comply with ITU standard, main products including Fiber Mating Sleeve Adaptor, Fiber Hybrid Adaptor, Fiber Bare Fiber Adaptor, Fiber Mechanical Attenuator, Field Assembly Optical Connector (FAOC), Splice-On Connector, Semi-finished Fiber Connector, etc.
What is fiber optic adapter?
Fiber optic adapter is a small passive device used to connect two fiber optic patch cables together. It’s also known as coupling sleeve and coupler.
Fiber optic adapter is a fiber optic connector that connects fiber optic cables to fiber optic patch panels. This type of connector is used in the field and in network applications as it is easily adaptable to a wide range of optical fiber types. The adapters are available in various sizes, but they are also made in different designs to suit specific applications.
The component of Fiber Optic Adapter
- the adapter
- the connector
The fiber optic adapter is a small, lightweight device that allows you to connect your fiber optic cable to any type of connector. It has two main parts: the adapter and the connector.
Types of fiber optic adapters
Fiber optic adapter is one of the most important passive components in fiber optic cables.
They are divided into singlemode and multimode types, and their connector types include SC, LC, FC, ST and MU. Generally, the male connector is called plug, female connector is called jack or socket. Their function is to allow physical connections between two dissimilar connectors in a fiber optic network.
The structure of the adapter is usually two FC/SC/ST connectors at both ends, but it can also be a hybrid coupler with different interface types such as LC-FC and LC-SC at both ends.
Features of Fiber Optic Adapter
- Good precision alignment interpolation.
- 1000 times of insertion and extraction,
- Good flame retardancy, high and low temperature resistance
- Impact strength in accordance with ROHS environmental requirements
- Stable and efficient low-insertion loss
- Attenuation ≤ 0.3dB, repeated plugging resistance, good wear resistance
- High quality ceramic casing
- High precision technology, stable performance, safe and reliable
- Superior isolation effect
- Effective noise suppression of ground loop, isolating of other types of interference signals
- Good interchangeability
- Good repeatability
- Wide applications
- Easy to use
- Various shapes and sizes
- Compliant with: IEC, JIS, Telcordia
- Convenience and ease of handling
- Flange or threaded mounting type
- Ceramic/Zirconia or phosphorous bronze sleeves
- Good changeability and repeatability
- Compatible with fiber panels
- High precision alignment and High precision sleeve
- Compact design
- Lightweight and durable plastic body
- Color coded for rapid fiber mode identification, reduction of errors, and mode mismatch
Fiber optic adapter usage
Fiber optic adapter is a device that makes it possible to connect two fiber optic cables together. Fiber optic adapter is a kind of optical splice closure which can be used to connect two fibers together as they run within the same cable.
Fiber optic adapters are used in many applications, such as:
- Medical imaging
- Automotive and aviation
- Electronics manufacturing
- FTTX, FTTH
- LAN, WAN, CATV networks
- Active device termination/Transceiver interface
- Gigabit ethernet
- Fiber communications, Data communication networks and processing, Industrial, Mechanical, and Military.
Manufacturing of Fiber Optic Adapter
Bwinners is a leading fiber optic adapter supplier, manufacturer in China, with our own factory to product the quality fiber optic adapter. So you can buy the fiber optic coupler from us at a competitive price.
Package of Fiber Optic Adapter
Normally, 50 pieces Fiber Optic Adapter in a small blister box, outside by carton box.