FTTH Drop Cable Pole Fasten Clamp Model: FACH-BW-11-B
FACH-BW-11-B FTTH drop cable pole fasten clamp is a small device that connects the fiber optic cable to the pole. It has a very strong clamp that ensures that the optical fiber is perfectly safe and secure.Looking for fiber optic cable pole clamp? Don’t miss your chance! We provide different kinds of fiber optic cable pole clamp with high quality. Please feel free to contact us for more details.
- Model: FACH-BW-11-B
- Material: Hot dip galvanized steel or as requirements
- Surface Treatment: HDG, zinc plated, electroplating, etc
|Name||FTTH Drop Cable Pole Fasten Clamp|
|Material||Hot dip galvanized steel or as requirements|
|Surface Treatment||HDG, zinc plated, electroplating, etc|
Pole Fasten Clamp is a type of wire clamp, which is widely used to support telephone drop wire at span clamps, drive hooks, and various drop attachments. Pole Fasten Clamp consists of three parts: a shell, a shim, and a wedge equipped with a bail wire.
Pole Fasten Clamp has various advantages, such as good corrosion-resistant, durable, and economical. This product is highly recommended because it’s an excellent anti-corrosion performance.
1. Material: Hot dip galvanized steel or as requirements.
2. Craft: Stamping
3. Surface Treatment: HDG, zinc plated, electroplating, etc.
4. Dimension: As requirement
5. High precision and low tolerance
6. OEM & ISO 9001
7. Usage: Pole Brackets are used to support ADSS fittings of utility poles.
Good anti-corrosion performance.
Abrasion and wear resistance.
Pole Brackets are used to support ADSS fittings of utility poles
Used for securing many kinds of cables, such as fiber optic cables.
Used to relieve strain on messenger wire.
Used to support telephone drop wire at span clamps, drive hooks, and various drop attachments.