Attenuators Fiber Optic LC/UPC Male-Female Fixed Flanged Type 5dB Model: Fiber-Attenuator-LC/UPC-5dB
Attenuators Fiber Optic is a passive device used to reduce the power level of an optical signal. Attenuators Fiber Optic offers low return loss, high mode stability. Attenuators Fiber Optic is easy to connect patch cables and other equipment.
- Model: Fiber-Attenuator-LC/UPC-5dB
- Fixed Flanged Type 2dB
- Fiber Connector: LC
- Ferrule Type: Zirconia Ceramic
- Connector Gender: Fixed Male to Female
- Transfer Mode: SM/MM
- Attenuation: 1~25dB
- Operating Wavelength(nm): 1260~1620(SM),850(MM)
- Attenuation Accuracy: 1-9dB±0.5dB, 10-25dB±10%
- Return Loss: ≥45dB
- Polarization Dependent Loss: ≤0.2dB
- Max Optical Input Power: 200mW
- Humidity: 95%RH
- Operating Temperature Range: -40~80°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -40~85°C
|Name||Attenuators Fiber Optic LC/UPC Male-Female Fixed Flanged Type 5dB|
|Ferrule Type||Zirconia Ceramic|
|Connector Gender||Fixed Male to Female|
|Attenuation Accuracy||1-9dB±0.5dB, 10-25dB±10%|
|Polarization Dependent Loss||≤0.2dB|
|Max Optical Input Power||200mW|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40~80°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40~85°C|
Attenuators Fiber Optic is mainly used in fiber optic to debug optical power performance & optical instrument calibration correction & fiber signal attenuation to ensure the optical power in a stable and desired level in the link without any changes on its original transmission wave.
1. Stable Attenuation
2. Fast Connection: Distinctive male-female port, easy to connect patch cables and other equipment.
3. Flexible case for easy portability: Accurate size armed with elegant dust cap, better ensure the handy installation and protection from out-service.
4. Durable plastic shell for permanent protection.
Attenuators Fiber Optic is a passive device used to reduce the power level of an optical signal. Attenuators Fiber Optic is generally used in single-mode long-haul applications to prevent optical overload at the receiver.
Attenuators Fiber Optic is widely used in CWDM&DWDM, CATV systems, data center networks, test equipment, and other high power applications.