Attenuators Fiber Optic LC/UPC Male-Female Fixed Flanged Type 5dB Model: Fiber-Attenuator-LC/UPC-5dB
Fiber attenuator LC/UPC 5dB attenuators fiber optic LC/UPC male-female fixed flanged type 5dB is a type of device that reduces the intensity of light passing through it. By reducing the amount of light passing through, attenuators can reduce the impact strength of high-intensity lasers, improving safety and comfort while still maintaining performance. Suitable for FTTH network building projects. If you are looking for a high-quality fiber optic attenuator from China, please feel free to contact us. We’ll give you a quotation base on the volume and quantity of your order.
- Model: Fiber-Attenuator-LC/UPC-5dB
- Fixed Flanged Type 2dB
- Fiber Connector: LC
- Ferrule Type: Zirconia Ceramic
- Connector Gender: Fixed Male to Female
- Transfer Mode: SM/MM
- Attenuation: 1~25dB
- Operating Wavelength(nm): 1260~1620(SM),850(MM)
- Attenuation Accuracy: 1-9dB±0.5dB, 10-25dB±10%
- Return Loss: ≥45dB
- Polarization Dependent Loss: ≤0.2dB
- Max Optical Input Power: 200mW
- Humidity: 95%RH
- Operating Temperature Range: -40~80°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -40~85°C
|Name||Attenuators Fiber Optic LC/UPC Male-Female Fixed Flanged Type 5dB|
|Ferrule Type||Zirconia Ceramic|
|Connector Gender||Fixed Male to Female|
|Attenuation Accuracy||1-9dB±0.5dB, 10-25dB±10%|
|Polarization Dependent Loss||≤0.2dB|
|Max Optical Input Power||200mW|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40~80°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40~85°C|
Attenuators Fiber Optic is mainly used in fiber optic to debug optical power performance & optical instrument calibration correction & fiber signal attenuation to ensure the optical power in a stable and desired level in the link without any changes on its original transmission wave.
1. Stable Attenuation
2. Fast Connection: Distinctive male-female port, easy to connect patch cables and other equipment.
3. Flexible case for easy portability: Accurate size armed with elegant dust cap, better ensure the handy installation and protection from out-service.
4. Durable plastic shell for permanent protection.
Attenuators Fiber Optic is a passive device used to reduce the power level of an optical signal. Attenuators Fiber Optic is generally used in single-mode long-haul applications to prevent optical overload at the receiver.
Attenuators Fiber Optic is widely used in CWDM&DWDM, CATV systems, data center networks, test equipment, and other high power applications.