5dB SC/UPC Attenuator Male-Female Fixed Type Model: Fiber-Attenuator-SC/UPC-5dB
Fiber attenuator-SC/UPC-5dB 5dB SC/UPC attenuator male-female fixed type is a solution to control the intensity of light across a fiber optic link. The attenuation can be used in many situations including long-distance illumination and the illumination of multiple fibers from a single source. Welcome to email us. We are a professional manufacturer of fiber optic attenuators.
- Model: Fiber-Attenuator-SC/UPC-5dB
- Fiber Connector: SC
- Ferrule Type: Zirconia Ceramic
- Connector Gender: Fixed Male to Female
- Transfer Mode: SM/MM
- Attenuation: 1~30dB
- Operating Wavelength(nm): 1260~1620(SM),850(MM)
- Attenuation Accuracy: 1-9dB±0.5dB, 10-25dB±10%
- Return Loss: ≥45dB
- Polarization Dependent Loss: ≤0.2dB
- Max Optical Input Power: 200mW
- Humidity: 95%RH
- Operating Temperature Range: -40~80°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -40~85°C
|Name||5dB SC/UPC Attenuator Male-Female Fixed Type|
|Ferrule Type||Zirconia Ceramic|
|Connector Gender||Fixed Male to Female|
|Attenuation Accuracy||1-9dB±0.5dB, 10-25dB±10%|
|Polarization Dependent Loss||≤0.2dB|
|Max Optical Input Power||200mW|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40~80°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40~85°C|
5dB SC Attenuator is mainly used in fiber optic to debug optical power performance & optical instrument calibration correction & fiber signal attenuation to ensure the optical power in a stable and desired level in the link without any changes on its original transmission wave.
1. Stable Attenuation
2. Fast Connection: Distinctive male-female port, easy to connect patch cables and other equipment.
3. Flexible case for easy portability: Accurate size armed with elegant dust cap, better ensure the handy installation and protection from out-service.
4. Durable metal shell for permanent protection: Shaped with metal material, our attenuators perfectly protect the core insert from external damage.
5dB SC Attenuator is a passive device used to reduce the power level of an optical signal.
5dB SC Attenuator is generally used in single-mode long-haul applications to prevent optical overload at the receiver.
5dB SC Attenuator is widely used in CWDM&DWDM, CATV systems, data center networks, test equipment, and other high power applications.