2 Ports Wall Socket Box Model: SJ-FTTH-MN-4
2 ports wall socket box is used to create a fiber connection point inside the home or office. This mini fiber organizer allows users to easily and efficiently route their fiber cables in any direction they choose. Hidden in a wall, the fiber wall socket has been designed to be discreet. It provides a connector point for fibers in an office or home, expanding your network capabilities and improving connectivity. Bwinners offers a variety of fiber wall sockets, including duplex, quadplex and sixplex. These are made with high-quality materials to ensure they last longer than other models on the market. For more details about the high-quality fiber wall sockets we offer, please contact us.
- Model: SJ-FTTH-MN-4
- Dimension: 80X80X20mm
- Max Capacity: 2 Ports for SC
- Material: ABS + PC
- Installation: Fixed by screw in Wall mounted
|Name||2 Ports Wall Socket Box|
|Installation||Fixed by screw in Wall mount|
|Material||ABS + PC|
|Capacity||2 Ports for SC|
Wall Socket Box employs a compact plug-in design, combines a modern design concept, adopts imported plastic, Wall Socket Box is of a graceful appearance, and applicable for FTTH, FTTO, and FTTD.
2. ABS material, fireproof and dust-proof
3. Radians appearance makes it slinky
4. Suitable for various modules and multimedia interfaces
5. Embedded chart and logo position makes it easy to identity
6. Support MM or SM fiber connection
7. 2 ports for SC simplex, LC duplex adapters
1. Very thin and matches with other A86 panels in homes and also meet the open or concealed cabling for optical cables
2. Used in FTTH indoor application, home or work area
3. Provide users with optical access or data access
4. May store surplus fiber inside, easy for operation
5. A user end product to realize optical fiber to desktop solution.
6. It can be used in the home or working area to accomplish double-core fiber access and port output.
7. Used in the end termination of residential buildings and villas, to fix and splice with pigtails.