2 Ports SC 4 Ports LC FTTH Fiber Outlet Model: SJ-FTTH-MN-4-2
2 ports SC 4 ports LC FTTH fiber outlet is a wall mounted solution that provides a convenient place to plug in your devices. Fiber optic wall outlet (FWT) is easy to use—just pull out the pocket and plug into any standard wall outlet. A unique way to manage your home or office fiber, the FWT adapter allows you to install a large number of mini connectors in a small space. No longer is there a need for a large patch panel at every room. The FWT enables you to create multiple connection points for a large number of cables and then manage them all from that one location. If you are looking forward to durable wall-mounted fiber optic protection box to manage your FTTH, FTTD network management, the fiber wall socket is a good choice for you, please get in touch with us for more details.
- Model: SJ-FTTH-MN-4-2
- Dimension: 95x87x21mm
- Max Capacity: 2 Ports SC / 4 Ports LC
- Material: ABS + PC
- Installation: Fixed by screw in Wall mounted
|Name||FTTH Fiber Outlet|
|Installation||Fixed by screw in Wall mount|
|Material||ABS + PC|
|Capacity||2 Ports SC / 4 Ports LC|
FTTH Fiber Outlet employs a compact plug-in design, combines a modern design concept, adopts imported plastic, FTTH Fiber Outlet is of a graceful appearance, and applicable for FTTH, FTTO, and FTTD.
1. Small size, lightweight, use conveniently
2. ABS material, fireproof and dust-proof
3. Radians appearance makes it slinky
4. Suitable for various modules and multimedia interfaces
5. Embedded chart and logo position makes it easy to identity
6. Support MM or SM fiber connection
7. 2 ports for SC simplex, LC duplex adapters
1. Very thin and matches with other A86 panels in homes and also meet the open or concealed cabling for optical cables
2. Used in FTTH indoor application, home or work area
3. Provide users with optical access or data access
4. May store surplus fiber inside, easy for operation
5. A user end product to realize optical fiber to desktop solution.
6. It can be used in the home or working area to accomplish double-core fiber access and port output.
7. Used in the end termination of residential buildings and villas, to fix and splice with pigtails.