10dB Attenuator SC/APC Male-Female Fixed Type Model: Fiber-Attenuator-SC/APC-10dB
Fiber attenuator-SC/APC-10dB 10dB attenuator SC/APC Male-Female fixed type is generally used to reduce the light intensity of high-power laser. It can help reduce the intensity to safe level, prevent injury and allows you to use your laser powers at their full capacity. Mainly used in telecommunications applications, such as point-to-point and multipoint systems, where long lengths of optical fiber can be used with minimal signal loss. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking for us. We will be happy to help you! If you have any questions regarding our services, please feel free to contact us.
- Model: Fiber-Attenuator-SC/APC-10dB
- Fiber Connector: SC
- Ferrule Type: Zirconia Ceramic
- Connector Gender: Fixed Male to Female
- Transfer Mode: SM/MM
- Attenuation: 1~30dB
- Operating Wavelength(nm): 1260~1620(SM),850(MM)
- Attenuation Accuracy: 1-9dB±0.5dB, 10-25dB±10%
- Return Loss: ≥45dB
- Polarization Dependent Loss: ≤0.2dB
- Max Optical Input Power: 200mW
- Humidity: 95%RH
- Operating Temperature Range: -40~80°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -40~85°C
|Name||10dB Attenuator SC/APC Male-Female Fixed Type|
|Ferrule Type||Zirconia Ceramic|
|Connector Gender||Fixed Male to Female|
|Attenuation Accuracy||1-9dB±0.5dB, 10-25dB±10%|
|Polarization Dependent Loss||≤0.2dB|
|Max Optical Input Power||200mW|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40~80°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40~85°C|
10 dB Attenuator is mainly used in fiber optic to debug optical power performance & optical instrument calibration correction & fiber signal attenuation to ensure the optical power in a stable and desired level in the link without any changes on its original transmission wave.
1. Stable Attenuation
2. Fast Connection: Distinctive male-female port, easy to connect patch cables and other equipment.
3. Flexible case for easy portability: Accurate size armed with elegant dust cap, better ensure the handy installation and protection from out-service.
4. Durable metal shell for permanent protection: Shaped with metal material, our attenuators perfectly protect the core insert from external damage.
SC Fiber Attenuator is a passive device used to reduce the power level of an optical signal.
SC Fiber Attenuator is generally used in single-mode long-haul applications to prevent optical overload at the receiver.
SC Fiber Attenuator is widely used in CWDM&DWDM, CATV systems, data center networks, test equipment, and other high-power applications.